I heavily disagree, but it is what it is. Eminem and Kanye are good where they are at. Not sure about Weezy that high up. Not sure about Luda. He flopped in my opinion. Jeezy is whatever. Rick Ross over Wale? 50 Cent number four? What ya'll think? Click the Jump.
10. Rick Ross
10. Rick Ross
09. Jadakiss
08. Young Jeezy
07. Drake
06. Ludacris
05. T.I.
04.50 Cent
03. Kanye West
02.Lil Wayne
01. Eminem
Previous: Reviews and Articles

5 Comments:
disgraceful. wayne doesnt belong on the list with many others. Nas should be #1
wayne could pass for higher than 5th place
I'm mad Rick Ross even made the fuckin list. It makes it harder to think of top rappers from '99 to the present though. And the fact that Drake is only one place under Luda is dumb. Luda may hav fallen off a bit, but I would take him over Drake.
As long as Nas and Jay has breath in their lungs and still release new material, they always should be in the top 5. The mc's on the list would even agree.
Where's FAB? Seriously, it's not the top selling list. And what about The Game. He fell off for a bit but the documentary was hot. And putting Drake on there is just effin crazy. You might was well put Gudda Gudda or Tyga, any young money artist on there. Guess "The top selling artist" list is wack. Luda should be top three. No matter what he alwys makin you bounce..
Post a Comment