Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lil Wayne To Bring Back Old Cash Money Feel When He Gets out of Rikers (Article)

According to what Birdman told EW, Lil wayne will be back on his hard body rap when he gets out on Nov.4th (5 Days!)
 “[We're] bringing that Cash Money/Young Money sound, that traditional hard-body rap, the music that we do together—that gangsta shit, straight up.”
Carter IV might not drop until around March, but I'm sure that Weezy will be in that studio hours after seeing his family. As Birdman says:
“I think after seeing the family, popping a few bottles, it’s back to basics,Family first, that’s what we believe in, that’s what we’re loyal to. After that, I think the same day he comes home, he’s going to go straight to the studio.” #FREEWEEZY.


Previous: Lil Wayne – My Reality (Prod. By Timbaland) , Lil Wayne - 30 Minutes To New Orleans (Track)

0 Comments: