Friday, October 15, 2010

Vado Speaks on Justin Bieber, and Justin Bieber Freestyles over Speaking in Tongues

Justin raps as "Shawty Mane"...better than GUCCI Mane HA! This might go in Hysterical Mindset.



NY Daily News caught up with Vado, and he says the following about Justin Bieber's Speaking in Tongues Freestyle, which wasn't that bad lol.
I was shocked! He killed it! He sounded like [Notorious] B.I.G. When I seen it on Twitter, I didn’t believe it. We need to keep his verse for the remix! We might finish the remix this weekend, and let Justin go first. I’m definitely going to contact him. I’ll do that ASAP … I might gotta do a remix to one of his tracks.
Definetly will give Vado the promo he deserves if that goes through. Good Idea homie.

Previous: Justin Bieber Feat. Kanye West and RaeKwon (produced By Kanye West) , Reek Da Villian feat. Swizz Beatz, Busta Rhymes, Cam’ron, Vado, Method Man, Nelly & DJ Khaled – Mechanics (Remix)

0 Comments: