13.) “Dr. Aden” (Prod. by Jack Splash)
“Dr. Aden is a story. I should say it’s a movie, better yet. I think it’s gonna shake a few people up when they hear it. It’s kind of like some ideas that you really don’t think about on a day-to-day basis. But it’s about a doctor and that’s pretty much all I’m gonna say. [Laughs]. It’s pretty crazy…I pulled real news clippings for the song.”
6.) “Shoot up the Station” (Prod. by Kutta)
“’Shoot up the Station’ is for everybody who doesn’t want the watered down product, they don’t want fake products, they don’t want all the advertisements and the pop-ups. It’s for those people who want the real shit.”
9.) “The Watchers” (Prod. by B.o.B)
“’The Watchers’ was something that was actually recorded at my apartment. One day I was just going through some old beats that I made and that beat was one of the old beats that I made that I just started rapping. I really didn’t think about…it really isn’t about anything in particular. It’s really me kind of painting a picture with my thoughts, just shit that I think about on a day to day basis.”
Read full article here: XXL
Download: B.O.B - No Genre (Mixtape)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment