Thursday, December 16, 2010
(Full Version) Kanye West – "Christmas In Harlem" Ft. Cam’ron, Vado, Jim Jones, CyHi Da Prynce, Pusha T, Big Sean, Teyana Taylor & Musiq SoulChild (prod. Hit-Boy) (Final/Tags)
Posted on 4:07 PM by RM BAZ
UPDATE: Now With Vado's Verse.
Sooo...I guess in order to get on a Kanye track you gotta diss Ye'? Wtf Kane, I know it's the holidays, but Dipset's Cam'ron and Jim Jones attempted to body you on a diss track over your VMA performance track, and now they're on your Christmas iTunes track. In the end though, this track is hella dope.
Download: HulkShare
Previous: Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z, and Rick Ross - Monster (Pics)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comments:
Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.
Post a Comment