Diggy Simmons!
What about laws, mac miller, Tha joker, Young Chris, and of course The cool kids
u missin alot of people on that list
Meek mill<<<MAc Miller...YOU SUCK!
I like 3/5 K.R.I.T, Dom, and Knedrick Lamar. Bet def missed Diggy, Mac Miller, Emilio Rojas, and Laws
oh yeh S.T.A.L.L.E.Y definitely one to keep your eye on. Watch out for the artists from 9th Wonder's It's a Wonderful World Music Group, they are on fire right now
No Treademark the skydiverNo Young Roddy ha this is gonna be wack with out them..
Post a Comment
7 Comments:
Diggy Simmons!
What about laws, mac miller, Tha joker, Young Chris, and of course The cool kids
u missin alot of people on that list
Meek mill<<<MAc Miller...YOU SUCK!
I like 3/5 K.R.I.T, Dom, and Knedrick Lamar. Bet def missed Diggy, Mac Miller, Emilio Rojas, and Laws
oh yeh S.T.A.L.L.E.Y definitely one to keep your eye on. Watch out for the artists from 9th Wonder's It's a Wonderful World Music Group, they are on fire right now
No Treademark the skydiver
No Young Roddy ha this is gonna be wack with out them..
Post a Comment