Sunday, December 12, 2010

Waka & Wale "No Hands" - Acoustic Cover (Video)

Wale says this deserves more views so I'ma post it due to it bein' a slow ass Sunday. (As Usual) This dude on the guitar kills this acoustic version of "No Hands," which just went gold, by Waka, Wale, and Roscoe Dash. She said look ma, no hands.

"Danny Vola plays No Hands by Waka Flocka Flame ft. Wale and Roscoe live at Amp Studio on 11/21/10"

Previous: Wale to Ink Deal With Rick Ross?

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are open to having a guest blog poster please reply and let me know. I will provide you with unique content for your blog, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Blog advice posted here is surely my friend. I just thirst for to hint keep up with comments and quality work. IE browser bookmarks to your blog ethical again, I l light on in arrears to see my friends more in the subsequent! The color of the layout is not rotten, it is elementary on the eyes.

Unknown said...

aegaeg