Well, we hate to say it, but we already knew 55% of the list. I Mean it's common sense..it really is. Below is the RM prediction, but Lil B??? No good. "I'm a pretty bitch" if i am not mistaken is a track of his... He and Yelawolf aren't Freshmen to me...Yelawolf does deserve it though...we did call Mac Miller, Krit, CyHi, Diggy, Meek and of course Kendrick Lamar. I say of this whole list Kendrick Lamar, Yelawolf, and Krit seem like they will strive the most. As far as everyone who called me crazy for saying Meek Mill would make the list when I made the first list for RM ....Eat 4.
The List
Big K.R.I.T., CyHi Da Prynce, Diggy Simmons, Fred the Godson, Kendrick Lamar, Lil B, Lil Twist, Mac Miller, Meek Mill, YG and Yelawolf
Previous: XXL Top Ten Freshmen 2011 ( RM's Prediction)
Monday, February 21, 2011
XXL Freshmen 2011 Cover (Pic & Official List)
Posted on 10:27 PM by RM BAZ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment