This evening the two men got into physical altercation near the alley at the rear of the Shell gas station at Crenshaw and Slauson in Hyde Park. According to eye witnesses, Nipsey’s brother, Samiel Asghedom pulled out a gun to defend his brother and fired into the air to end the conflict. That’s when an LAPD officer arrived on the scene and fired at the brother, missing him.(StreetGang)
Previous: Nipsey Hussle – "Cold Wind Blows Freestyle" (New Music)


18 Comments:
That's the kind of image that i really thing is super
image like. If more images very real
like this were out there we'd be super full of graet images in the world.
Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written much better!
Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
He always kept talking about this. I am going to send this information to him.
Fairly certain he will have a very good read. Thanks for
sharing!
Have a look at my web-site; Potty Training In 3 Days Review
()
Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing?
I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different
web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot
faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price?
Thanks, I appreciate it!
Feel free to surf to my webpage Pregnancy Miracle
My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress
on a number of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into
it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Also visit my weblog ... The Truth About Fat Burning Foods (truthaboutfatburningfoodsreview.tumblr.com)
I feel that is one of the most important information for me.
And i'm happy studying your article. However wanna commentary on some general issues, The site taste is ideal,
the articles is in point of fact great : D. Just right task, cheers
my web page: Busem do Niemiec
Normally I don't learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do
it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice article.
Also visit my webpage: website for sale
Hurrah! Finаlly I got a weblog fro wheree I can really obtain hеlpful data regarding my study and knowledge.
my blog post; tv izle (www.Chasebankkenya.co.ke)
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The text in yoiur post serm to be running off the screen in Opera.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser
compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The design look great though!
Hope you get the issue solved soon. Thanks
Feel free to visit my site - buy instagram likes fast delivery service
It's amazing designed for me to have a web site, which is valuable for my know-how.
thanks admin
Here is my web page: Psoriasis Free For Life Reviews
If it doesn't seem very personal, then that is your first red flag.
So, apart from browsing about local gossip while lounging around, you should check out ways
on how to earn from home. Starting an online business doesn't mean you have to discard everything in your life thus far.
My page :: earn money from home online
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much
more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you
hire out a designer to create your theme? Excellent work!
Look at my web site: Psoriasis Free For Life Review
Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog.
Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I'll definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends.
I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.
Feel free to visit my weblog ... hearthstone beta key astuce
An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting
a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me dinner due to the
fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this....
Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to
talk about this topic here on your site.
Also visit my page :: Hypothyroidism Revolution (http://hypothyroidismrevolutionreviews.Tumblr.com/)
I every time used to study paragraph in news papers but
now as I am a user of net therefore from now I am using
net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.
Also visit my web blog: sbobet
Аw, this was an extгemely good post. Տpending some
time and аctual еffort to generate a top notch article…
but what сan Isay… I put things offf a lot aոd never manaǥe to get anything done.
Review my blog Http://Support.Mygroupon.Co.Th/Entries/26502380-How-To-Teach-Small-Children-To-Learn-Play-The-Piano
By using Google's products you might be able to make your business more efficient.
There are similar lists of search terms that relate to all other trades and professions.
However, you have no doubt seen ads on other websites that
says "Ads by Google".
Here is my blog post; earn money with google
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout off your blog.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much ore enjoyabvle for
me to come hrre andd visit moire often. Did you hire out a develper to create your theme?
Exceptional work!
Also visit mmy website - get more instagram followers
This is a great tip especially too those new too the blogosphere.
Short but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this
one. A must read post!
My page ... it services oakland
Post a Comment