....Not these guys. I mean the other two are aight, Cannon seems to always have the same flow every song and really sounds like a subpar Wale, im not hating but try a different flow and go for your own sound. If I wanted to listen to Wale i'd listen to Attention Deficit. Bruceskie is aight, the dude "freso" has no hope. Like zero. How can you nickname yourself Fresco if you arent even fresh. Like really dude. Every video you are the dustiest nigga in the video. Your bars are below average and your arent really bringing anything new to the table. If yall really wanna blow up something has to give. Try something new. and as far as the "get better" it's aight but the hook has to be redone it sounds really amateur.
why is fresco so trash? u seen the part where he is floatin on the pink swagless box? how much gay can you get? he looked like he just got done playin ball. wow, vars needs to drop him, he's bringing the group down... cannon and bruceskie are tough tho.
^^ hahah that nigga is swagless. I forgot all about the pink box. Like really dusty nigga. WOW if Vars want to e considered successful they really need to drop "Fresco", He's so booty, and what fucking glasses was he wearing, looked like 3D glasses or something like damn bruh are you that broke ? But smh.. please inform me when yall revamp things up.
At least these niggas is doing something productive . That's a lot more then all your dudes commenting on this trying to play them are doing... I'm from NYC and yea they might not be the most talented but I rather listen to this then fake thug niggas talk about guns they never held or drugs that they would even know how to bag up
6 Comments:
just wanted to say that yall doin yall thing... no hate over here, just keep it upp.
....Not these guys. I mean the other two are aight, Cannon seems to always have the same flow every song and really sounds like a subpar Wale, im not hating but try a different flow and go for your own sound. If I wanted to listen to Wale i'd listen to Attention Deficit. Bruceskie is aight, the dude "freso" has no hope. Like zero. How can you nickname yourself Fresco if you arent even fresh. Like really dude. Every video you are the dustiest nigga in the video. Your bars are below average and your arent really bringing anything new to the table. If yall really wanna blow up something has to give. Try something new. and as far as the "get better" it's aight but the hook has to be redone it sounds really amateur.
someone has a good camera nd no swag. #Fail
why is fresco so trash? u seen the part where he is floatin on the pink swagless box? how much gay can you get? he looked like he just got done playin ball. wow, vars needs to drop him, he's bringing the group down... cannon and bruceskie are tough tho.
^^ hahah that nigga is swagless. I forgot all about the pink box. Like really dusty nigga. WOW if Vars want to e considered successful they really need to drop "Fresco", He's so booty, and what fucking glasses was he wearing, looked like 3D glasses or something like damn bruh are you that broke ? But smh.. please inform me when yall revamp things up.
At least these niggas is doing something productive . That's a lot more then all your dudes commenting on this trying to play them are doing... I'm from NYC and yea they might not be the most talented but I rather listen to this then fake thug niggas talk about guns they never held or drugs that they would even know how to bag up
Post a Comment