Jeezy’s fourth studio LP is scheduled to drop on July 26, Rap-Up.com has learned. TM103‘s release coincides with the sixth anniversary of his debut Let’s Get It: ThugMotivation 101.
In preparation for his summer takeover, Jeezy sent out his first tweet this week announcing the album’s completion. “#TM103 Is Done!!! The Summer Will Be Crazy!!!” he wrote.
The project’s first offering “Ballin’” featuring Lil Wayne was sent to digital retailers last week. Travis Barker revealed that he plays drums on the album’s intro produced by Drumma Boy. “It was like this epic, Braveheart-sounding intro,” he told RapUp.

1 Comments:
[url=http://wholesalenfljerseysv.webs.com/]wholesale nfl jerseys[/url] [url=http://wholesalenfljerseysv.webs.com/]wholesale nfl jerseys[/url] http://wholesalenfljerseysv.webs.com/ I love this particular handbag, this is just the one I want!
Couldn't believe how fast you shipped this! Great item. Thank you!!!
I had been very pleased with my personal order and every thing came right on time, thanks!
Super seller along with high quality, great service and communication. Very fast delivery, exactly as described and pictured, excellent product, very happy!
Post a Comment