T.I. on people criticizing Tiny for not taking the drug charge
I’ma tell you, 50 Cent and anybody else, we not gonn’a have no discussion about what my ole lady should’a, would’a, couda done for anything as it pertains to me,” begins his rant. “We ain’t gonn’a do that. I’m the only one in my family that’s gonna take a lick when it pertains to the legal system. Since me, none of my other family members have seen a jail cell. Nobody. I’m the last one. The buck stops here. I feel that a person that stands behind [his woman for a criminal charge] is a coward anyway.”
I doubt she would have gotten any time.
She wasn’t gonna catch it period, ’cause I’m there. That wasn’t even a consideration. Even if she asked me to I would’ve been like, “Nah, you trippin’. “
So you didn’t feel you were more valuable to your family, employees and business partners on the street?
That’s a discussion between me and another man. Not with the mother of my children. Not with the nurturer of my household.
Previous: T.I. - "Pyro" (prod. Two Band Geeks) [New Music]

6 Comments:
That's the kind of image that i really thing is
super image like. If more images very real like this were out there we'd be super full of graet
images in the world.
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you
know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not
sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in
two different web browsers and both show the same results.
Also visit my web page: Old School New Body ()
I’m not that much of a internet reader
to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road.
All the best
My homepage :: vigrx comparison (http://www.kiwibox.com/vigrxbonus13/blog/entry/112198575/the-master-cleanse-diet-uses-a-concoction-made-up-primari/?pPage=0)
Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.
Here is my web site ... Get Rid of Herpes Reviews []
I enjoy what yοu guys tend to be up too. Тhis ѕort of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the awesome works guys I've added ʏouu guys tօ my
blogгoll.
Also visit my webpage ... http://24x7-nationwide-it-support-services.blogspot.com/
Howdy! Quick question that's entirely off topic.
Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4.
I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
If you have any suggestions, please share.
Thank you!
Also visit my homepage: Muscle Gaining Secrets Review
Post a Comment