Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tyler, The Creator Says New Album Titled 'Wolf' On The Way Late Spring 2012

Looks like Tyler, The Creator has a new project titled Wolf that will be released in May. He also had some shocking news that really had me pretty hyped:
"Talking about rape and cutting bodies up, it just doesn't interest me anymore," he said. "What interests me is making weird hippie music for people to get high to. With Wolf, I'll brag a little bit more, talk about money and buying shit. But not like any other rapper, I'll be a smart-ass about it. Now it's just girls throwing themselves at me and shit, but I got a girl back home. People who want the first album again, I can't do that. I was 18, broke as fuck. On my third album, I have money and I'm hanging out with my idols. I can't rap about the same shit."
Read Full: HHDX via Spin

Previous: Photo OP: Odd Future x Lloyd Banks (Pic)

0 Comments: