Sunday, July 1, 2012

Yelawolf Interview On the All Out Show (Audio)


Thursday on Shade 45's "All Out Show" Rude Jude and Lord Sear spoke with Yelawolf. He told them that he feels like he fully compromised on his first album "Radioactive" and his problems with the label. "I don't know what the fuck they're doing up there..I love Shady Records, I just think there's some shit going on upstairs.""Who?" Yelawolf responded when asked if it bothers him to get compared to Machine Gun Kelly. "It's probably the most insulting thing on the planet to be asked to sign a Machine Gun Kelly autograph."Yelawolf spoke on having to postpone his album "Love Story" until 2013 because of rupturing his spleen. In the mean time he is giving the people what he calls "mini albums" starting with "The Heart Of Dixie" with Alabama producer M16 this Wednesday, July 4th. In addition, "Psycho White" with Travis Barker will follow, along with "Trunk Musik Returns". "Man 'Trunk Muzik Returns' is turning out insane. Oh my god I cannot wait for people to hear this shit."
Download: Sharebeast

Previous: Yelawolf - “Happy Father’s Day”

0 Comments: