Wednesday, October 24, 2012

T.I. - Trouble Man (Album Tracklist)

T.I.'s official tracklisting for Trouble Man hits the net. Features on the project include Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Rocky, B.O.B., Andre 3000, R. Kelly, P!nk, Cee-Lo, and more. Should be dope, and the production looks good as well. Album drops this December.

1. “Intro”
2. “Somebody I Used to Know” feat. B.o.B and Kendrick Lamar (prod by Keno)
3. “Ball” feat. Lil Wayne
4. “Trap Back Jumpin’” (produced by DJ Toomp)
5. “Wild Side” feat. A$AP Rocky (produced by No I.D.)
6. “Trouble Man” feat. R. Kelly (produced by DJ Monte)
7. “Guns N Roses” feat. Pink (produced by T-Minus)
8. “Sorry” feat. AndrĂ© 3000 (produced by Jazze Pha)
9. “Hello” feat. CeeLo Green (produced by Pharrell)
10. “Who Wants Some” (produced by DJ Toomp)
11. “Address” (produced by T-Minus)
12. “How Wonderful Life Is” feat. Akon (produced by Sanchez)

Previous: Kendrick Lamar & T.I. on 106 & Park (Videos)

0 Comments: