New mixtape from Kid Ink. Peep the tracklist and download link below.
1. OG (Prod by Young Chop)
2. Badass (Prod by Devin Cruise)
3. Bossin’ Up (Prod by Lifted)
4. Fresh feat Eric Bellinger (Prod by C4)
5. Weekend feat Devin Cruise (Prod by D1)
6. What They Doin feat YG (Prod by T-Nyce)
7. Holey Moley (Prod by The Arsenals)
8. Can’t Ignore Me (Prod by Cardiak)
9. Firestorm (Prod by EriekOTB)
10. Ghost (Prod by Kyle Justice)
11. Get You High feat Devin Cruise (Prod by Dre$ki)
12. Poppin’ Shit feat Los (Prod by KB)
13. Last Time (Prod by DJ Mustard)
14. Loaded feat K-Shawn & Hardhead (Prod by Jahlil Beats)
15. Keep Up (Prod by Nard N B)
16. Bonus – Hell & Back (Remix) feat MGK (Prod Ned Cameron)
Download: DatPiff
Previous: Iggy Azalea, Kid Ink, Don Trip x Macklemore 2012 XXL Cypher [Video]
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Kid Ink - Rocketship Shawty (Official Mixtape)
Posted on 1:19 AM by RM BAZ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 Comments:
Gгeat агticle.
Feel free to surf to my wеbpage: brain enhancement
Also visit my website how do nootropics help cognitive function
I hhave read so many articles on the topic of the blogger lovers however this post is actully a nice
post, keep it up.
online reputation
Exсellе&X6E;t post. Kеep writing such
kind оf infоrmаtio&X6e; ο&X6E; your sitе.
&X49;m really im&X70;resѕeԁ by &X79;o&X75;r blog.
Hey there, You've donе an inсrеdible job.
I will ce&X72;tainly digg it anԁ
for my part recommend to my frie&X6E;ds.
I'm confide&X6E;t they wi&X6C;l bе bеnеf&X69;ted
&X66;r&X6F;&X6D; t&X68;iѕ sit&X65;.
My web blog :: http://www.dallasjanitorialcompany.com/dallas-janitorial-services ()
Apie&X63;e οf equіpment
that is so critical for you to &X67;et someone who &X6d;&X69;ght &X68;avе been down
that roa&X64; bеfore that can help you build thosе rеlationshipѕ aѕ the day goes on.
Then thе gentleman that was miss&X69;ng &X74;hiѕ &X6D;orning &X74;&X68;at I gave а lot of tra&X64;е shows, for
example, and ye&X74; they n&X65;&X65;d to buy w&X68;eels.
My &X6E;ame іs Karen, and I http://dallasjanitorialservice1.com/local-professional-cleaning-services-offered-dallas-janitorial-service/ wou&X6C;d likе tο cut back on tha&X74; at ѕome &X70;oint in ti&X6D;e.
Alѕo visit my web-site; read this
This is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Short but very accurate information… Appreciate your sharing
this one. A must read post!
Get Away Today Chuck Smith
Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this
post reminds me of my old room mate! He always
kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
my webpage: get away today julie smith
Remarkable! Its really amazing article, I have got much clear idea
concerning from this article.
my website: make mobile website
Good information. Lucky me I came across your site by chance
(stumbleupon). I've book marked it for later!
Feel free to visit my weblog :: Get Away Today Chuck Smith
Genuinely when someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other
users that they will help, so here it happens.
Derwick Associates
I pay a quick visit evgery day some sites and information sites to read posts, except this website presents quality based articles.
My webpage - Derwick Associates
Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a very
good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot
and don't manage to get nearly anything done.
My web site ... eric gray buffalo ny
Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity for your submit is
just spectacular and i could assume you are a professional on this subject.
Well with your permission allow me to grasp
your feed to stay updated with drawing close post. Thanks
one million and please carry on the gratifying work.
Take a look at my blog post ... celiac awareness necklace
I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles
or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this website.
Reading this info So i am satisfied to show that I have an incredibly
just right uncanny feeling I found out exactly
what I needed. I most without a doubt will make sure
to don?t disregard this web site and give it a glance on a continuing basis.
Look into my homepage; Leopoldo Alejandro Betancourt López
Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in
it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive
the message home a little bit, but other than
that, this is great blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.
Here is my weblog - Derwick Associates
Hi! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs!
Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all
your posts! Keep up the superb work!
Feel free to visit my web blog - Link Building for Reputation Management
Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed
the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched
her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this
is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!
my web site ... Reputation Management
Post a Comment