The official tracklist to 4/20's release of Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y's Live In Concert mixtape. The eight track project will feature Big Sean, Big K.R.I.T., Juicy J, Smoke Dza & Young Roddy, with production from Cardo, I.D. Labs, Big K.R.I.T., & More.
01. There We Go (Prod. by Cardo & Sledgren)
02. Classic (Prod. by Cardo)
03. Fast Food (Prod. by I.D. Labs)
04. Lookin’ Like (feat. Juicy J) (Prod. by Juicy J & Crazy Mike)
05. The Planes Pt. II (feat. Big K.R.I.T.) (Prod. by Big K.R.I.T.)
06. Money Growin’ (feat. Smoke DZA, Young Roddy) (Prod. by The Futuristiks)
07. Ready Rolled (Prod. by Daz Dillinger)
08. Proceed (ft. Big Sean) [Bonus Track] (Prod. by Cardo)
Previous: Wiz Khalifa Interview On The Breakfast Club (Video)
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y - Live In Concert (Official Tracklist)
Posted on 8:24 PM by RM BAZ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment