Friday, February 14, 2014

Odd Future Gets Banned From New Zealand

 Odd Future gets officially banned from New Zealand. Te group was supposed to open for Eminem for the Country's leg of his tour. Tyler's response, as well as the statement from New Zealand's immigration below.

DUDE SERIOUSLY IF I WASNT ABLE TO GO BACK TO WATERLOO OR FITZROY I WOULD ACTUALLY LOSE MY MIND. IM NOT ANGRY THO, BUT IF….THE IRONY IS THAT, WE CANT GET IN TO OPEN FOR EMINEM. HAHAHAHA, LIKE HE DIDNT MAKE ‘KILL YOU’ OR ‘KIM’ HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I LOVE NZ THO.

Previous: Tyler, The Creator Talks Performing With Kanye, & The 2013 Odd Future Carnival

1 Comments:

nancy john said...

People who have a legitimate reason to request legal residence should not worry at all. It seems obvious that external pressure is taking place to avoid likely 'scammers' thus actual evidence about where the income

Job in Canada