It looks like we will finally get to see some professional American basketball this season. The owners and players of the NBA have finally come to a tentative agreement for their lockout of the 2011-2012 NBA season. According to Yahoo, their will be a 66 game season, with camps and free agent signings starting on December 9th. I know I can't wait...
“I speak for everyone when we say, ‘If we work, we’re excited,” Los Angeles Lakers forward Matt Barnes said. “I thought we’d eventually come to something. The league is doing too well to dismiss the season. I thought we’d get started in January or February.” (Yahoo)
Previous: Will Smith is Now Part Owner Of Philadelphia 76ers NBA Team
Saturday, November 26, 2011
NBA Players & Owners Reach Deal To End Lockout
Posted on 5:14 AM by RM BAZ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment